Join the Nuzest Team
Here are the current team positions we are looking to fill:
ROLE: Bilingual Marketing and Customer Service Specialist
Nuzest USA is a plant-based nutritional products company, passionate about providing our customers with the highest quality nutritional support supplements available. Our USA head office is currently recruiting:
- Role in an Expanding Plant-Based Nutrition Company
- Growth Potential
- Great Team – International Company
Bilingual Marketing and Customer Service Specialist
At Nuzest, we strive to provide the utmost customer support through excellent communication skills and strong product knowledge. We are seeking a part-time customer service representative to handle all of our customer communications via email, social media, phone and on Amazon as well as helping launch and manage our spanish facing e-commerce stores.
The ideal candidate is local to Seattle, WA, but we are open to a virtual candidate. The position requires 1-3 hours a day (to begin), 6 days per week – hours are flexible with no set schedule.
The position is likely to grow fast and has the opportunity to grow over time into a full time position as the company expands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting customers via inbound phone calls, emails and social media messages and comments
- Ensuring all of the customer’s needs are met within the company’s policies
- Maintaining a friendly, professional, and welcoming attitude with all customer interactions
- Translating and posting content and product information in Spanish
- A passion to help those in need; sales and customer service excellence
- Exceptional phone etiquette and service, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Professional work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish
- Ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced work environment
- Basic computer skills, accurate typing, grammar and punctuation
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Skills that are not required but that would open up even more opportunity for expanding the role:
- Accounting with proficiency in Quickbooks
- Background and/or interest in diet, nutrition and plant-based lifestyles
NOTE: In this role, you would be an independent contractor, not an employee.
ROLE: Nutrition Copy Writer Job
Nuzest is looking for a Virtual Nutrition Content Writer.
Must be able to:
- Contribute well-written, informative and well-researched articles for nutrition company
- Deliver clean, informative and energetic copy backed by science
- Research journal articles for nutrition content that supports your statements and recommendations for assigned topics.
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Be a registered dietician, nutritionist or allied professional (not required but a big plus)
- Able to write in a credible, positive, conversational tone on nutrition, health, fitness and wellness-related topics
- Strong research and fact checking skills (scholarly sources/studies required)
- A solid understanding of topics such as nutrition, diet, and wellness is required
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org