Join the Nuzest Team
Here are the current team positions we are looking to fill:
ROLE: Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a full stack developer who has experience with troubleshooting WordPress plugins, themes and and is familiar with WooCommerce.
Most of our business is online and we are constantly testing new marketing strategies and need someone who can make the site perform at a level that is a match for our growth.
- Responsibilities would include:
- Site maintenance and functionality
- Proficiency in WordPress PHP templating system, particularly with regards to WooCommerce, and must be comfortable troubleshooting custom WordPress/WooCommerce theme files through the use of a child theme
- Familiarity with working with WP Bakery Visual Composer
- Proficiency in plugin/theme troubleshooting
- Familiarity with email marketing (specifically Klaviyo), as well as general knowledge of how to optimize WordPress and work with various caching solutions such as Varnish and W3 Total Cache
The ideal candidate would:
- Want to be part of a fast growing business and is happy to grow with the company. In other words, you would start with a few days a month and maybe find yourself with a part-time to full time position within 6-12 months.
- Be inspired to be part of a plant-based nutrition company that is on its way to taking over the world 🙂
- Live in Seattle but are open to someone remote across the US.
ROLE: Nutrition Copy Writer Job
Nuzest is looking for a Virtual Nutrition Content Writer.
Must be able to:
- Contribute well-written, informative and well-researched articles for nutrition company
- Deliver clean, informative and energetic copy backed by science
- Research journal articles for nutrition content that supports your statements and recommendations for assigned topics.
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Be a registered dietician, nutritionist or allied professional (not required but a big plus)
- Able to write in a credible, positive, conversational tone on nutrition, health, fitness and wellness-related topics
- Strong research and fact checking skills (scholarly sources/studies required)
- A solid understanding of topics such as nutrition, diet, and wellness is required
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org