- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar
- 1/2 cup organic applesauce
- 2 flax eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a 8×8 baking dish with oil of choice.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until well combined.
- Pour batter into baking dish and bake for 40 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Once cool, top with icing recipe below. Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days…but, it probably won’t stick around that long!
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tablespoon alcohol free vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (adding more to achieve desired consistency)
In a high powered blender, combine all ingredients and process until smooth.