- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon yacon syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1 scoop Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (optional, but recommended!)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Process on high for approximately 30 seconds, or until mixture combines and begins to pull away from the sides.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop mixture into balls and press firmly. Roll balls between palms making sure to use pressure so that balls are firm. Eat immediately or refrigerate to further set.
- Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Makes approximately 10.