- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 pitted date
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 scoop Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 2 probiotic capsules (like Renew Life probiotics with 25 billion live cultures)
- 3 teaspoon alcohol free vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon alcohol free almond extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons honey (or agave)
- Chopped persimmon, cranberries and pistachios
- In a high powered blender, soak cashews and dates in one cup of cold water at least one hour.
- Drain and add one additional cup of cool water and protein powder. Blend on high until completely smooth.
- Pour into a plastic or glass container. Add powder from probiotic capsules and stir with a non-metal spoon to incorporate. Cover with cheesecloth or a light dishtowel. Let sit on the countertop for 36 hours, stirring every 12 hours.
- Once time has elapsed, stir in vanilla and almond extracts, nutmeg and honey. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, top with fruit and nuts. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up two days.