- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 scoops Nuzest Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 2 tablespoons flax seed
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon basil, fresh or dried
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add quinoa, protein powder and water to food processor. Process on high until mixture becomes mushy. Add remaining ingredients and process on high until mixture resembles a dough. Add additional water a tablespoon at a time if needed.
- Divide dough into two parts. Place 1/2 of dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet and cover with a second piece of parchment. Using a pizza roller or rolling pin, roll dough into a 1/4” thickness. Remove top piece of parchment.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cover with parchment. Invert a second cookie sheet on top of crackers and using potholders, carefully flip. Remove top cookie sheet and top parchment. Using a pizza cutter, score cracker dough into squares. Return to oven for an additional 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and once cool, break into squares. Repeat baking process with second batch of dough. (Note: Edges may darken before middle section. Feel free to remove edges with tongs to give middle crackers longer baking time.) 4. Keep crackers in an airtight container on the countertop for up to 3 days…if they last that long.