5 – 6 oz Boiled Sweet Potato/Yam
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
1/2 Cup Swerve/Erythritol
1 Scoop Nuzest Protein Powder, Just Natural flavor
1 Egg (or flax egg)
1/2 Cup Water Sweet Potatoes Were Boiling In
1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes, for dredging
- Boil sweet potatoes for roughly 10 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes to food processor.
- Add one scoop Just Natural Clean Lean Protein, erythritol, flax egg, and water to a blender and blend. Add flour and puree until smooth.
- Form nuggets out of batter and place on a plate.
- In a shallow dish, add coconut flakes and dredge the nuggets in the flakes.
- Add to air fryer and fry or bake in oven at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, flipping once.