- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked
- Drained liquid from one can of chickpeas (also called aquafaba)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 scoop Nuzest Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 2 1/2 teaspoons agar agar powder
- Soak cashews for 6 hours and drain.
- Place cashews and aquafaba in a food processor and process on high until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients. Process on high until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into a medium saucepan and stir constantly over medium heat until mixture thickens and begins to bubble.
- Remove from stove and carefully pour into a parchment lined 8×8 baking dish or preferred mold. Place in freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and shape into a ball. Wrap with saran wrap and wind with 2 rubber bands to form pumpkin-shaped indentations… great for fall! Return to freezer for 3 hours. Let thaw briefly before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days. Freezes and defrosts great!