- 2/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 scoop Nuzest Clean Lean Protein in natural, vanilla or chocolate
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free shelled hemp seeds
- 1 1/3 cups non-dairy milk (nut-free if needed; I use at least half full-fat coconut milk for extra creaminess)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter (organic Sunbutter or homemade)
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp gelatinized maca powder (optional)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- pure stevia, monkfruit sweetener, or sweetener of choice to taste
- Combine oats, Nuzest protein, chia seeds, and hemp seeds in a bowl or divide evenly into single-serving mason jars. Stir well to combine.
- Put non-dairy milk, sunflower seed butter, cacao, maca and sea salt into blender container and blend until smooth. Sweeten to taste.
- Pour chocolate “smoothie” over the oat and seed mixture and stir well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for a minimum of 6 hours). Before serving, stir in additional non-dairy milk as needed for desired consistency.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Proats can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Heat or serve cold with your choice of toppings. Enjoy!