A tropical fruity frozen smoothie - and its high in protein
1. Flatten Evo Hemp bars in a 9″ spring-form pan. In a high-speed blender (I used my Vitamix), blend nut milk, nuts, Sunbutter, vanilla, coconut sugar, & salt on high until completely smooth. (It will thicken so be sure to use a tamper tool to facilitate blending).
2. Add cacao butter and blend again.
3. Add the protein powder and blend one more time.
4. Pour the filling in the lined pan of hemp bars and evenly spread out. (At this point I sprinkled a line of coconut sugar throughout to create the dark brown “cracks” you see.) Tap pan on the counter to eliminate any air bubbles.
5. Top with chocolate chips and PB cups if desired and press them down into filling.
6. Freeze at least 3 hours, or until the surface is firm when tapped. Store in freezer and let thaw 5 minutes before cutting/serving.
This creamy Chocolate Mint Protein Cup goodness is the perfect balance of chocolate mintiness. Yes, you could go to your local confectionary store and buy something similar – but it will probably be loaded with tons of sugar and come with a costly price tag. This treat only takes 10 minutes to whip together, and … Continue reading "Chocolate Mint Protein Cups"
Dust off your bread machine and make yourself a loaf of this incredibly delicious bread. This recipe includes white whole wheat flour, milled from the entire wheat berry, yields more fiber and nutrition, which means it’s better for you! Added Nuzest Clean Lean Protein, oats, and sunflower seeds kick this bread into the stratosphere of … Continue reading "Ultimate Protein Bread"