- 1 cup garbanzo flour
- ½ cup water
- 1 scoop Just Natural Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
- ½ tablespoon turmeric
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt (plus additional for topping)
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Into a food processor, process garbanzo bean flour and water on high until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients. Process approximately 60 seconds on high, or until all ingredients incorporate. Add an additional tablespoons of water, one at a time, if the dough is too thick to spread.
- With a silicone spatula, spread dough in a 1/16” thin layer on the prepared pan. The dough should cover the entire surface of the cookie sheet.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut into 1×1-inch rows using a pizza cutter. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place an additional piece of parchment paper on top of the crackers. Cover with another cookie sheet. Flip. Carefully peel the original piece of parchment away so that the underside of the cracker is now exposed. Cook an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. The crackers will crisp as they cool. Store in an airtight container for 2-3 days… if they last that long!