- 6 eggs
- 2 ½ cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3 scoops Strawberry Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
- ¾ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 1.2 ounce freeze dried strawberries
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat an 8” saute pan on medium-low heat while making the batter.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender in the order listed above. Blend on medium speed until a thick, smooth batter is produced.
- Cover the pan with a light coating of olive oil. Pour 1/2 cup of batter onto a griddle, and swirl the skillet to form circles.
- Flip each crepe after 2-3 minutes when small bubbles form.
- Cook another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove to plate. Add desired fruit filling and enjoy!