1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup bananas, mashed (about large or . small bananas)
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup (four large) egg whites (or Flax Eggs)
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your favorite milk)
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Prepare an 8×8 baking dish (I like coconut oil spray).
- Either use a stand mixer and combine all ingredients at once or mash your banana in a medium-mixing bowl and add in all of your other ingredients, mixing until combined.
- Pour your oatmeal mix into your baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Once baked, allow cooling slightly before cutting and serving.
- Serves 4-6 breakfast size servings and 8 “individual protein bar” sized servings, up to you!