- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoons plain yogurt (option to use Greek yogurt or non-dairy, such as Kite Hill)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (option to use non-dairy, such as Kite Hill)
- 1 scoop Nuzest Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 5 artichoke hearts (four whole, one chopped)
- Process all ingredients, less artichoke hearts, in a food processor until smooth.
- Add 4 whole artichoke hearts. Pulse until chopped. Be careful to not over process.
- Transfer the dip into a serving dish. Garnish with additional chopped artichoke hearts.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.