- 1/2 cup canned organic coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond or nut-free milk (or use all coconut milk for an extra creamy pudding)
- 2 shots espresso (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Just Natural
- 1 to 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 tsp pure peppermint extract
- Lakanto monk fruit sweetener, pure stevia, or sweetener of choice as desired
- 4 Tbsp white chia seeds
- optional toppings: toasted coconut chips, raw cacao nibs, pomegranate seeds, dark chocolate pieces
- Put coconut milk, almond milk, espresso, protein powder, cacao, and peppermint extract into a bowl or blender container and whisk or blend on high until well-mixed. Sweeten to taste.
- Add chia seeds and whisk or pulse blend until just combined.
- Pour into bowl or 2 single-serving mason jars and cover.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, then whisk or shake well, re-cover, and refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Peppermint Mocha Chia Pudding can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Serve warm or cold with your choice of toppings.