- 2 scoop Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cream cheese (or vegan alternative, such as Kite Hill)
- 2 tablespoons date paste
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- **Coating Ingredients**
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ tablespoon coconut nectar
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Add all ingredients to a small food processor and blend until smooth and comes together to form a ball.
- Form dough into small balls by rolling between palms. Flatten slightly to make disc shaped patties. Place on a parchment-covered tray.
- Coat patties with chocolate. Return to tray.
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes to firm. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Add all ingredients into a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Use for dipping patties. (As an added bonus, the remaining topping is excellent drizzled over ice cream.)