- 1 cup unsweetened almond or nut-free milk
- 1 cup canned organic full-fat coconut milk
- 2 to 3 cups raw baby spinach
- 1/4 cup Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp chlorella powder (optional, used here)
- 1/2 tsp pure peppermint extract pure stevia or sweetener of choice, adjusted to taste
- 8 Tbsp white chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- optional toppings: unsweetened toasted coconut, pomegranate arils, cacao nibs and/or grated dark chocolate
- Put almond milk, coconut milk, spinach, protein powder, vanilla, chlorella and peppermint extract into blender container and blend on high until well-mixed. Sweeten to taste.
- Add chia seeds and cacao nibs and pulse blend until just combined.
- Pour into bowl or single-serving mason jars and cover or seal tightly.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, then whisk and cover or shake well and put in fridge overnight or for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Mint Chip Chia Pudding can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Serve cold with your favorite toppings.