The latest creation from the GiGi Eats Headquarters is 100% sugar, gluten, soy, nut, dairy and wheat-free and includes… Chocolate, avocado and fluffy, yet creamy coconut goodness!
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 cup Smooth Vanilla & Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein (mix the two together)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Erythritol (or your favorite sweetener of choice)
- 1 Flax Egg (to make flax eggs measure 1 to 3 tablespoon water “per egg” – whisk with fork and let sit for approximately 10 mins)
- 12 drops Capella Flavor Drops, Vanilla
- 3 tbs Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Combine all brownie ingredients into a blender or food processor and whirl away.
- Coat waffle iron with non-stick spray and then spread brownie batter evenly.
- Bake for about 5 minutes, depending on waffle iron temperature.
- Let the brownies cool a tiny bit and then GOBBLE UP!
Mini Carrot Cakes
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 – 2 Tbs Pumpkin or Apple Pie Spice
- 5 Tbs Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Erythritol
- 2 Whole Eggs or flax eggs (to make flax eggs measure 1 to 3 tablespoon water “per egg” – whisk with fork and let sit for approximately 10 mins)
- 4 – 5 Medium Carrots, Grated Fine
- 2 Cups Water
- Preheat your oven to 360 degrees.
- Comine all above ingredients into a bowl and stir together.
- Flatten batter out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cut into festive shapes with cookie cutters.
- Bake your cookies for roughly 10 – 15 minutes.
- Let cool… And HOP ON EM… With your mouth?