1 cup of rolled oats
1/3 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
1/3 cup of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
3 tbsp of hemp hearts
3 tbsp of goji berries (can replace for unsweetened raisins or mulberries)
1 tbsp of chia seeds
1/2 cup of nut butter (or use seed butter/tahini to make this nut free)
1.5 tbsp of maple syrup or agave
1/4 cup of non-dairy milk of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together dry ingredients (Oats, Coconut, Protein Powder, Hemp Hearts, Goji Berries, and Chia Seeds).
- In a separate bowl stir together Nut Butter, Agave or Maple Syrup and Almond Milk until well combined.
- Slowly pour wet mixture into dry mixture, stirring to form a dough, dough will be very chunky.
- Roll dough into small tablespoon sized (1″) and place on a greased or parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes.
- Since they’re vegan, it doesn’t matter if they are underdone. Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container to maintain freshness.