1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Peanut Butter (or any nut butter)
1 scoop Rich Chocolate Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
Baking sheet covered with parchment paper (that will fit in the freezer)
- Add the coconut oil and nut butter to a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for about one minute, or until the coconut oil has melted.
- Stir the two ingredients together.
- Add one scoop of Nuzest Clean Lean Protein and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and fold the corners of the paper so that the mixture is about 1/2 centimeter thick (or however thick you want your fudge to be).
- Add any toppings you want! My favorite combination was a sprinkle of sea salt and chia seeds.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer so that it is level with the floor and the mixture does not shift around.
- Wait one hour and TADA!!! You have healthy fudge! Break it up and enjoy! Try not to eat it all in one sitting. 🙂