- 2 cups cashews
- 1 ¼ cup warm water
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 scoop Nuzest Clean Lean Just Natural
- ½ teaspoon salt, plus additional per taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper, plus additional per taste
- 3 cups almond milk
- Vegan meat crumbles
- Soak cashews in water in a high speed blender for approximately 10 minutes.
- At the end of the soaking time, preheat a large skillet drizzled with oil of choice over low-medium heat.
- While the skillet is warming, add nutritional yeast, Nuzest Clean Lean Protein, salt and pepper to the blender. Process ingredients on high until the mixture is smooth. It will be thick.
- Pour the mixture into the warmed skillet.
- Slowly whisk in 2 cups of milk, one cup at a time.
- Once thoroughly mixed, add meat crumbles and cook until warmed through.
- Add an additional cup of milk to thin the gravy as needed to achieve your desired consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour on top of your favorite biscuit and enjoy.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.