- 375 g flour (Gluten free if needed)
- 80 g cacao powder
- 30 g Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 125 g sugar
- 125 g cane sugar
- 200 ml coffee
- 280 ml plant-based milk
- 350 ml oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 175° C (350° F), two sided-heat.
- Put the flour, baking powder, protein and cacao powder through a strainer in a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and cane sugar and mix with a whisk.
- Now add the coffee, plant-based milk and oil and mix it until everything is merged.
- Put the dough on a baking tray and bake for approx. 18 – 20 minutes.