- 1 cup cashews
- 8 pitted dates
- 6 tablespoons dairy free cream cheese
- 12 oz frozen riced cauliflower, thawed at room temperature
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 1 teaspoon alcohol free vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Thaw riced cauliflower on countertop. Soak cashews and dates in cool water for at least one hour. Drain.
- Add all ingredients in the order listed to a high powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Remove crust from freezer and fill with chocolate cream filling. Return to freezer for 3 hours or until firm and then transfer to refrigerator. If desired, top with whipped cream. Best when devoured… I mean, “enjoyed” next day. Keep leftovers in refrigerator for up to three days.