- 1 Heaping Scoop of Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 4-5 Eggs or Flax Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 4 Tablespoons of Coconut Flour
- 3 Tablespoons of Tapioca Flour
- 1 Tablespoon of Ghee or Coconut Oil
- Heat a large non-stick skillet to a medium-low heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk the bananas into a mush. Add in and whisk the eggs or flax eggs, vanilla extract, and melted ghee/coconut oil.
- In another bowl, combine the coconut flour, tapioca flour, Nuzest Clean Lean Protein and baking soda until completely mixed. Use a hand mixer as you are combining the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Allow the batter to rest for 3-5 minutes. Grease the skillet with coconut oil/ghee.
- Take a spoon or tip the ingredients bowl into the greased skillet, to make the desired sized pancakes. After about 2 minutes (depending on how soft you want the inside), flip the pancake to the uncooked side. Allow the pancake to cook for another 1-2 minutes, then remove and repeat until your batter is finished.
- Now, devour all of your pancakes!
- Serve with 100% pure maple syrup or ghee.