1 can garbanzo beans
1 cup oat flour (GF, if desired)
¼ cup tapioca flour
¼ cup coconut flour
1 scoop Nuzest Clean Lean Just Natural
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, add a can of garbanzo beans, including the liquid. Process on high until it reaches a smooth consistency, or approximately 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add the remaining ingredients and lightly whisk to incorporate.
- Add the garbanzo bean liquid. Stir to combine, using hands if necessary.
- Divide into 8 pieces of dough. Roll each piece between your hands to form a smooth round ball.
- Place the dough ball on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Let cool approximately for 10 minutes.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, but we doubt they will last that long.