- 1 cup (3 servings) of Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Chocolate
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 cup pureed cauliflower (pre-steamed)
- 2 eggs (or flax eggs for vegans)
- **Sweet Potato Buttercream Frosting**
- 1 1/2 cup sweet potato puree (roasted then pureed or canned)
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) pure cacao mass or chocolate of choice (I used 2 pcs @traderjoeslist unsweetened baking chocolate)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients separately.
- Then combine everything in a large bowl and mix well until a thick batter forms (it will be dense).
- Spray ramekins with oil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and top with my 2 ingredient sweet potato buttercream frosting (recipe below) and warmed cherries to garnish if desired.
- Melt cacao/chocolate then blend in a blender with sweet potato puree.
- Refrigerate at least 5 hours or overnight to allow frosting to thicken to a firm, “frosting-like” consistency.