- 4 eggs
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 scoop Nuzest Clean Lean Just Natural
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt, plus additional per taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Process on high until you achieve a smooth batter.
- Evenly distribute batter into a 24 cup sized silicone mini-muffin tray.
- Bake 25 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days and reheat in microwave oven.