1 cup raw cashews
1 pitted date
1 cup cold water, plus extra for soaking
1 scoop Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
2 probiotic capsules (I use Renew Life probiotics with 25 billion live cultures)
1 teaspoon alcohol free vanilla, optional
- In a high powered blender, soak cashews and dates in cold water for at least one hour.
- Drain and add one additional cup of cool water and protein powder. Blend on high until completely smooth.
- Pour into a plastic or glass container. Add powder from probiotic capsules and stir with a non-metal spoon to incorporate. Cover with a cheesecloth or a light dishtowel. Let sit on the countertop for 36-48 hours (depending on how tangy you like your yogurt). Stir every 12 hours with a non-metal spoon.
- Once time has elapsed, refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When serving, add vanilla, if desired, and top as desired. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up two two days.