- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 50g Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 2 Tbsp Santa Barbara’s unsweetened cacao powder
- 3/4 – 1 cup almond milk
1. Combine oat flour, protein powder, and cacao powder, then add 3/4 cup almond milk and mix well until it form a dough (use hands to knead). If dough seems too dry, add 1/4 cup more almond milk.
2. Line a bread loaf pan with wax paper and press dough into pan until desired thickness is desired and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Remove from fridge and slice into desired shapes.
*option to drizzle with Santa Barbara’s 100% Pure Unsweetened Chocolate Discs
I like to store these in the freezer. They thaw within 10 minutes.